You have an AVCHD Camcorder like Sony Handycam SR7, Panasonic HDC-SD9 or Canon Vixia HF10 and are looking for software to read, convert and edit the videos with? The AVCHD files could be M2TS, MTS, TS, which is hard for play back on QuickTime Player or iTunes, and there are times you just can’t import them to iMovie, Final Cut to do the video editing stuff.
AVCHD Converter for Mac provides you with the best software support that enables you to easily playback, transfer/convert and edit AVCHD (m2ts/ts/mts/tp) video on Mac. It can convert AVCHD video to MOV, MPEG-4, DV, M4V, FLV, AVI, WMV, MPG and a variety of other video/audio formats optimized for various player and video editing programs. With Mac AVCHD Video Converter you can easily stream HD video over Youtube, MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo! Video.
AVCHD video Converter on Mac can help you transfer AVCHD files to iMovie, Final Cut Expr/pro for easy video editing and authoring. The program itself has powerful editing capacity that allows you trim, crop, add effect and merge files according to your specific need.
AVCHD Converter for Mac supports different aspect ratios like 16:9, 4:3, and full screen. The program is simple to use, all the work can be done instantly with a few mouse clicks. For more features please find below.
- Supported makers of AVCHD camcorders, Cameras and Mini-DV: Panasonic, Sony, Hitachi, Cannon and JVC
- Manage almost all video formats: m2ts, mts, ts, td, trp, mod, tod, wmv, 3gp, 3g2, mov, vob, mpg, asf, flv, avi, rm, rmvb, dv, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, mp4, mkv
- Support rip audio from video and convert between audio formats: mka, mp3, wav, m4a, aac, ac3, aiff, amr, flac, wma, mp2
- Preview screen and built-in player: You can playback AVCHD files using the player and controls are available like rewind, fast-forward, Pause and Play
- Editing Capacity: You can select a part of the video clip to edit; crop out black sides in the frame; add visual effect like saturation, brightness; merge files into one and adjust aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
- Batch mode support and take Snapshot from frame: Fast speed and minimum time Save pictures as BMP. PNG, JPG
- Various portables devices and media player are supported: iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Creative Zen, PSP, iRiver, Apple TV, 3G phone, Gphone
- Processor: PowerPC® G5 or Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X v10.5
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher