Convert video to 3GP video for video cell Phones on Mac OS X. iSkysoft 3GP Video Converter for Mac is a professional 3GP converter for Mac OS X users.
iSkysoft 3GP Video Converter for Mac can convert all sorts of video formats to 3GP videos that can be played on video cell phones of various bands for 3GP cell phone users. It supports most common video formats and it is an MPEG to 3GP Converter, an MOV to 3GP Converter and so on.
iSkysoft 3GP Video Converter for Mac has various practical features such as batch conversion, setting video brightness, contrast, saturation, video file trim, video crop, video trim, and joining multiple files into one file. Enjoy videos on your 3GP cell phones with iSkysoft 3GP Video Converter for Mac!
iSkysoft 3GP Video Converter for Mac features:
- Designed just for Mac OS X - A professional application developed only for Mac OS X users.
- Convert video to 3GP - Convert video to 3GP to play on your cell phones
- Crop video - Crop video to remove black video sides.
- Trim video - You can trim your video files to only convert a part of a video file.
- Support most video files - Convert MP4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, RM, MPEG, ASF and FLV and so forth to 3GP.
- Various video and audio settings - Set video output settings including resolution, frame rate, encoder, and bit rate, and set audio output settings including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
- Customize video effects - Set movie video brightness, contrast, saturation, and choose to apply special video effects to your video files.
- Merge file - Merge all added files and output one file.
- Preview - Preview your video files before conversion to adjust the output quality.
- Easy to use - iSkysoft 3GP Video Converter for Mac has a very easy interface that lets you convert video to 3GP with just a few simple steps.
- MAC OS X (include Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard) or above operating system.
- At least 512M physical RAM.
- At least one DVD-ROM.
- 1G Hz Intel or PowerPC processor,or above.
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher.