10. September 2018 17:09
DVD Copy Pro for Mac lets you make high quality copies of your DVD’s movies to blank DVD. Supports copying encrypted DVDs, homemade DVDs and can compress 9GB double-layer D9 format to standard 4.7GB DVD-Rs. Make full quality DVD backups on Mac or external hard drive, either in DVD Folder or .dvdmedia file format ready to be played from the hard drive with DVD Player, to simplify entertainment on the go and avoid losing or damaging your gems.
- D9 to D5 Compression – Compress 9GB double-layer DVD to standard 4.7GB DVD-Rs with high quality and speed.
- Copy DVDs to DVD-Rs - Copy commercial or homemade DVDs to DVD-Rs to protect them from damage that might make them unplayable.
- Backup DVDs on Mac or external hard drive – supports output to ISO file, .dvdmedia file and DVD Folder.
- Burn to DVD - Burn DVD movie to a blank disc and play it anywhere.
- Select Subtitle and Sound Track
- Support External Optical Driver
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or above (including Snow Leopard) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- DVD-ROM or rewritable DVD drives for DVD features.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
See Also: How to compress DVD9 to DVD5 on Mac OS X?