Convert all video formats to AVI on Mac (include Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard).
iSkysoft Video to AVI Converter for Mac is developed to convert all popular video files to AVI and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users. It supports video formats such as MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, Mpeg TS/TP (for HD Video).
It can also extract and convert the audio track from your video files to Mp3 and AAC. Video to AVI Converter for Mac lets you set video brightness, contrast, saturation, crop video, trim video, batch convert your video files, and even merge multiple files into one file.
Video to AVI Converter for Mac Features:
- Designed just for Mac OS X - A professional application developed only for Mac OS X users.
- Support the most popular players - Convert videos for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Pocket PC, Creative Zen, Archos, and various other MP3 players and audio players.
- Crop video - Crop video to remove black video sides.
- Various video and audio settings - Set video output settings including resolution, frame rate, encoder, and bit rate, and set audio output settings including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
- Trim video - You can trim your video files to only convert a part of a video file.
- Customize video effects - Set movie video brightness, contrast, saturation, and choose to apply special video effects to your video files.
- Merge file - Merge all added files and output one file.
- Preview - Preview your video files before conversion to adjust the output quality.
- Easy to use - The easiest Mac video converter to your videos to all sorts of different video formats with only a few intuitive steps.
- MAC OS X (include Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard) or above operating system.
- At least 512M physical RAM.
- At least one DVD-ROM.
- 1G Hz Intel or PowerPC processor,or above.
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher.