11. September 2018 13:09
Video Editor for Mac just walks to us at the right time when we are amazed at how richful a variety of movie editing sources avaible to us. It is powerful movie editing application that comes along to meet our various project demands.
Whether it's about digital photos and art, memorable homes video, or a funny youtube video that you got from your best friend, or all the marvellous music you could possibly use. Video Editor for Mac just handle them right and beautifully. I'm definitely sure you're going to love it, not only because of its cute appearence and user friendly interface, but also for its excellence of video editing capability.
Video Editor for Mac is going to make a difference. It's been an old story telling about converting between popular video formats, though it has that function. And my point is not there. Video Editor for Mac offers you a one-stop service to edit video, audio, photo, effect and special effects. You are also allow to crop movie and trim movie freely.
Video Editor for Mac is a great partner working with iMovie. Using it you can easily export flv, wmv, mkv to MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, 3GP which are supported by iMovie, then it will be an easier thing for imovie to import them and export later on for playback onto iTunes, QuickTime. Time to be proud of yourself for not only creating a piece of art, also for making a video for your media player.
- Convert videos in between: Supported Input video formats: avi, wmv, 3gp, flv, 3g2, mov, vob, mpg, asf, rm , rmvb, mp4, mkv, tod, mod, DivX, Xvid, H.264. Supported Output video formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, DV, MKV.
- Extract audio form video & convert audio files: Input Audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC,M4A, AC3, MP2. Output Audio formats: mka, mp3, wav, m4a, aac, ac3 ,aiff, amr ,flac, wma ,mp2.
- Capture images and store them in different image formats: jpg, bmp, png
- Export video for iMovie, ITunes, QuickTime, FinalCut Pro, etc: MP4, M4V, MOV, M4A, 3GP
- Crop video: Cut out unwanted part in the frame like subtitle, credits, black sides. You can set the crop values: Top, Button, Left and Right by directly entering the desired numbers. You can also select an output aspect ratio : Keep Original, full screen, 16:9 and 4:3.
- Trim movie: Define the segments of the video that need to be converted you can set the start time and ending time by dragging slider bar to convert a clip from your movie.
- Effect and special effects: to get your personalized output video effect, there are several buttons for you to freely play with. Set the video brightness, contrast, saturation output the movie as Gray, old film, embossy see the movie in a horizontal or vertical way.
- Processor: PowerPC® G5 or Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X v10.5
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
How to edit video with Video Editor for Mac?